[fu-upload-form suppress_default_fields=”true” class=”nurseryReviewForm”]
Welcome to the photo upload portal! Here, you may upload photos of your facility to be reviewed by a SANC administrator.
Guidance for Submitting Photos
Photos are to be used for the purpose of developing SANC outreach and training materials. Photos may be of facilities, and good or bad production practices.
Please inquire with the facility if you may take photos of their operations. Assure them that no facility name will be attached to the photos, and that photos will be taken at an angle so as not to show physical or geographical traits that can identify them.
Uploading the Photos
- Include your name, email and name of facility in case there is a need to contact you.
- Photo credit will be given to “SANC inspector” or “agricultural inspector” or “grower” but the actual name will not be included so as not to make a connection to a specific facility.
- Use highest quality setting for photos (photos taken with your phone are adequate).
- Preferred image size: at least 1000px by 1000px.
Image must be in a JPG or PNG format.
- Photos can be uploaded individually or as a batch (up to 20 MB).
To upload a batch of photos, all of the photos must be in the same folder on the computer or mobile device. On a computer use the “CTRL” key to select multiple photos for upload within one batch.
[input type=”text” name=”post_title” id=”title” class=”required” description=”Full Name”]
[input type=”text” name=”Email” id=”title” class=”required toMerge” description=”Email Address”]
[input type=”text” name=”Organization” id=”title” class=”required toMerge” description=”Organization”]
[textarea name=”Description” class=”textarea toMerge” description=”Description (optional)”]
[textarea name=”post_content” id=”combined” class=”textarea” description=””]
[input type=”file” multiple=”multiple” class=”required” id=”imageSelect”]